BearingPoint was Partner of FSBG in 2018.
Competitive Consultants with Adaptive Intelligence
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. The firm offers its clients a seamless cross-border approach, strong focus on results, an entrepreneurial culture, profound industry and functional knowledge as well as solutions customized to clients’ specific needs. The firm ranks high in client satisfaction and has long-standing relationships with reputable organizations. Following a management buy-out in August 2009, Bearing Point is organized as a partnership with about 155 partners.
Working at BearingPoint
BearingPoint’s origins lie in the consulting services operations of KPMG, which became a distinct business unit in 1997. Following a demerger from KPMG in 2000 and an IPO in 2001, the company was renamed BearingPoint Inc. in October 2002. Since a management buy-out in August 2009, BearingPoint has been organized as a partnership with about 155 partners. Subsequently, BearingPoint has become one of the world’s largest providers of management and technology consulting services. Amongst other things, BearingPoint distinguishes itself by its special corporate culture, which is reflected in its values and guiding principles.
Ultimately, we live the BearingPoint Spirit, which comprises five characteristics:
- Holistic – We take a broader, more informed analytical approach, digging deeper and going further to lead the way in delivering greater value for our clients.
- Entrepreneurial – We encourage fresh thinking and ideas, taking the initiative for our clients, working quickly and intelligently, applying our adaptive intelligence to take informed risks and break new ground.
- Confident – We provide clear and compelling guidance, challenging and going beyond what is asked or expected to make a positive difference and be rewarded for the value we deliver.
- Trusted – We focus wholeheartedly on our clients, working closely and openly with them to look after their best long-term interests.
- Easy to work with – We have a positive can-do attitude, readily adapting to needs and circumstances – working with people, not just for them.
What we look for in candidates
We’re looking for students and graduates with excellent grades. You should be fluent in German and English, be open minded and embrace the major trends of innovation and digitalization. Good teamwork is just as important as showing initiative to conceptualize and transform the business of our clients. You’re ready to learn new ways of thinking in different situations and use your knowledge efficiently. We recruit talented and ambitious graduates from a wide range of backgrounds and disciplines with a variety of skills and capabilities.