PARTNERSHIP WITH FSBG
What we look for in candidates
We’re looking for students and graduates with excellent grades. You should be fluent in German and English, be open minded and embrace the major trends of innovation and digitalization. Good teamwork is just as important as showing initiative to conceptualize and transform the business of our clients. You’re ready to learn new ways of thinking in different situations and use your knowledge efficiently. We recruit talented and ambitious graduates from a wide range of backgrounds and disciplines with a variety of skills and capabilities.
WORKING AT BEARINGPOINT
BearingPoint’s origins lie in the consulting services operations of KPMG, which became a distinct business unit in 1997. Following a demerger from KPMG in 2000 and an IPO in 2001, the company was renamed BearingPoint Inc. in October 2002. Since a management buy-out in August 2009, BearingPoint has been organized as a partnership with about 155 partners. Subsequently, BearingPoint has become one of the world’s largest providers of management and technology consulting services. Amongst other things, BearingPoint distinguishes itself by its special corporate culture, which is reflected in its values and guiding principles.[row][column size=”6″ class=”” style=””]
Ultimately, we live the BearingPoint Spirit, which comprises five characteristics:
- Holistic – We take a broader, more informed analytical approach, digging deeper and going further to lead the way in delivering greater value for our clients.
- Entrepreneurial – We encourage fresh thinking and ideas, taking the initiative for our clients, working quickly and intelligently, applying our adaptive intelligence to take informed risks and break new ground.
- Confident – We provide clear and compelling guidance, challenging and going beyond what is asked or expected to make a positive difference and be rewarded for the value we deliver.
- Trusted – We focus wholeheartedly on our clients, working closely and openly with them to look after their best long-term interests.
- Easy to work with – We have a positive can-do attitude, readily adapting to needs and circumstances – working with people, not just for them.
CHALLENGES AT BEARINGPOINT
Navigation is made for sailing. Strategy is made for execution. When your destination is set and you made the choices how to get there, you need to set sail. That’s what we did in 2016, because our strategy is set to get us to our 2020 goal of reaching one billion euros in revenue. We are closely watching the waters and the weather, though, and will adjust rapidly if needed – with adaptive intelligence, just as we do for our clients. Being adaptive to our clients’ needs across the globe can also lead us to opening new offices or expanding the relationships with our alliance partners. In 2018, we did both.
[row][column size=”2″ class=”” style=””][/column][column size=”9″]
,,If nature has taught us only one thing, it is that the only constant is change.’’
– Peter Mockler, Partner
,,Being successful requires two things: Clear goals and a burning desire to achieve them.”
– Jürgen Lux, Partner
,,The success of our clients is our ambition; their trust is our incentive.”
– Robert Wagner, Partner
“To really excel in what we do and how we do it, we need to know why we do it. Inspiration is at the core of leadership and stewardship.“
– Theodor Schabicki, Partner[/column][/row]